Monday, July 8, 2013

A reboot of a resolution?

Hello Everyone!

A year and a half later I thought it would be a good idea to get my blog going. Why? I don't really know but I will have fun either way!Since it has been so long since I recapped on what has been going on, I think it wise to give you an update on what has happened in my life.

First thing is first, I have gotten married! On December 19, 2012 I got married to my beautiful bride Stephanie. I mentioned her in my first blog (a year and a half ago) and now we are almost 7 months into our marriage and life is going splendidly.

Second thing, work has been an interesting thing. The place I was working at when I first started this blog I was let go from. I didn't have a job for a couple of months (which was scary with a wedding coming up.) Got a job at a Movie Theater as a Supervisor and worked there for a couple months until I got offered the job that I am doing now. I am now a computer consultant working for a mega company, and I love it! There is never a day I don't learn something new or have a new experience.

Also, Massage therapy is currently not a focus for me. I still enjoy helping people and if any friend needs one than I am more than happy to help but I currently cannot focus on getting clientele with the amount that is on my plate.

Third thing - I am still very much plugged in with the church where my wife and I serve at. We have focused our serving to the Youth ministry helping a good friend of ours and helping the next generation of believers.

Fourth object is my band. The Iris Diaphragm has been around for awhile and we have been stuck in an eternal Hiatus in the search of a drummer. Whenever we find one and he commits, they seem to disappear off the map not answering any calls, texts or emails. So for about a year we have been searching and just waiting patiently to get a drummer so that we can start performing again.

And with those 4 things you have a quick update on my life and where it is at currently. I plan on blogging more regularly just to help collect my thoughts and get what I think out there for others so stay tuned for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment