Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not much time today

Whoo ten min blog!! Mondays and Wednesdays are my busiest day of the week and it is Wednesday so jump jump jump.

Lots on my mind today but my main one is that I get do some of my profession!! I am a massage therapist and being a male in this profession in this city....isn't the easiest thing. So much competition. So many broke college students.

Thus!! I have to play around with Ideas or pricing to make it affordable and...a little bit profitable. So I'm doing free chair massages at a Cafe! (profitable? no. But thats ok) So any of you who are on my facebook should already know where and if not look! I'm going to be there every Wednesday between those times.

Also. I am attempting to build my clientele and looking for Idea to solicit my services (massage services...). Any Ideas would be wonderful! You can comment below, text me or message me on Facebook all of those would be a valid way to communicate with me. Oh and also a call could work too I suppose. All Ideas would be appreciated!!

Time to bolt! Good day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment