Sunday, January 15, 2012

So much for a New Years resolution

Hello all. My name is Aaron, and it is wonderful to meet you all. First and foremost, as the URL insinuates, this will be a device to vent, sort and play with things that go inside my mind. I am not usually an angry or an upset person but this blog will most likely have a couple of those times when I rage on someone. 

So I guess the first thing in for me to do is explain me....this'll be fun. 
  •  I am a christian, I do sin. Hypocrisy is, sadly, a normal thing
  • I do not like the frivolousness of this world or how it has done a wonderful job of making people believe that it only knows the reality of life
  • I am a musician which explains my insanity
  • Thinking is what I like to do (and saying I'm up at 5 in the morning and people don't like to start talking till bout 9, it gives me plenty of time to do it)
  • I like to view myself as empathic, meaning; I see you, feel what you are feeling and can come to your side and be a support. 
  • I'm engaged to my beautiful bride to be =)
  • I don't tend to think about light things, I do not care about the shallow but the more profound things of the mind and heart  

For now, that will be enough of a base for you to relate. 


Introduction began. Ready for my thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment